Water Supply Control System
The aim of our solution is to avoid unnecessary waste of water, either by the consumer or by poor network operation. Water meter telematics is a modern way that can be adopted to help water bodies in their work. Each water supply is fitted with a contact water flow meter which, for a predetermined volume of water, gives electrical pulses as output.
These pulses are counted by the system and stored in memory for each customer separately. A microcontroller undertakes the processing of the data, the creation of the information packet and its sending to the center. The software collects and processes the information package and offers the following capabilities:
- Automatic collection and storage of measurements
- Data management and processing
- Link measurement with existing system
- Measurement at fixed intervals, on demand
- Representation of the stations on a digital map of the Municipality
- Alarm on events like leakage, large deviation, etc.
- Segmentation and grouping of stations per municipality, supply pipeline, etc.
- Geographical consumption statistics
- Search for stations on the map using a meter code, consumer information, etc.
- A full picture of each subscriber’s consumption (per hour / day / week, etc.)
- Immediate picture of interventions, damages (revenue increase)
- Ability to predict and create consumption patterns per subscriber, group of subscribers