Senior Management has established, implements and maintains its Policy, which is recorded in the Quality Policy-Environmental Policy form, is announced, understood, implemented by the business and is available to all interested parties.
The Quality Policy – Environmental Management of ‘’Link Technologies’’. can be summarized as follows:
· Compliance with the requirements of the ISO Quality Management Standard
· Compliance with the requirements of the ISO Environmental Management Standard
· Continuous improvement of the Company’s Management System.
· Using the best available technology and know-how to continually improve the quality of IT services and minimize costs.
· Minimizing errors – limiting non-compliance – limiting customer complaints.
· Continuous monitoring and improvement of its environmental performance.
· Continuous training and education on scientific issues and issues of quality and environmental management of all staff.
· Development and maintenance of a working environment that enables the active participation of human resources, the exploitation of its potential for the benefit of the Company and the practical recognition of its offer.
· Creating mutually beneficial relationships with stakeholders.
· Exploiting the results from how it works for decision-making, elimination and prevention of unwanted situations with the aim of continuously improving the products of its activities, the management system and the way it operates.