Onboard ticket vending machine
This mobile ticket vending machine has been created with the concept of offering an integrated passenger solution for use on buses, trams, trains and metro operations. Through its design procedure, maximum speed during the transaction became a vital consideration. A LiFo coin system ensures a perfect change-giving function. It can be used as a stand alone unit or interfaced with an on board terminal, turnstile or to our on board computer.
- Its coin processing facility is hard to beat. It offers a motorised coin feeding system and houses a validator for up to 16 different coin types, escrow, 4 easy to swap coin magazines as well as a cash box.
- The machine supports eventual change of currency with a mere change of SW.
- If required the device can accept bank cards, contactless cards or banknotes.
- It is manufactured in 2mm thick stainless steel which along with other mechanisms deter vandalism and fraudulent use.
- Back up batteries will also support the product in case of an interruption to the power supply.
- The modular construction of this product allows for easy and efficient swapping in and out of major components without the need to take it out of use.
- The AVJ F is designed to stock large paper roll which depending upon the specification varies from 5,000 to 7,000 tickets.
- High-speed thermal printing mechanism allows for maximum passenger turnover.
- The device can be equipped with a GSM/GPRS module for data transfer.
- Other accessories and additional devices can be offered to meet the customer’s individual requirements.