Onboard computer Synergy
Universal device integrating ticketing and onboard computer functions. Tickets can be printed on external device, for example Vega CVP. It is used for fare payment in cash or with contactless cards. Sufficient power, along with a well-arranged display, will also cope with difficult applications of integrated transport systems.
- The device is divided into a driver’s terminal and a control unit, to which a contactless card validator and ticket printer can be connected.
- Dividing of the device into more parts allows an optimal installation in the vehicle with minimum requirements for space.
- The holder of the driver´s terminal allows comfortable adjustment of optimal lean, and it locks easily.
- Robust, ergonomically shaped spill-resistant plastic cover.
- This device is operated by using a backlit, water resistant silicon keypad with 52 pads, out of which 20 are used as soft keys. Mechanic response increases accuracy while handling. Optionally, this device can be operated by using a touch screen.
- Audio player of various formats (including mp3) and a powerful audio amplifier with three separated channels ensure a high-quality sound in the vehicle interior and a side speaker for the driver.
- Thanks to modular design, it is also possible to broaden the abilities of this device by modules for data transfer GSM/GPRS, WiFi, RF, or system of satellite localization GPS, etc.