Combined validator Camel Combi
Complying with its name, Camel Combi is a multifunction validator, able to work both with paper tickets and contactless cards. Smart and elegant solution for gradual conversion of paper ticketing to electronic ticketing in combined fare collection systems.
- Camel Combi takes up as little space as possible and it is designed to meet the strict ergonomic requirements for mass transit devices.
- The validator can be passenger operated via a contactless smartcard.
- A powerful processor and sufficient memory, provide a high security and rapid response to every transaction.
- Transactions are approved by two back-lit symbols and by an audible sound.
- Depending on a HW version the device can be operated via contactless touchscreen, with up to 15 active fields, contactless keyboard or capacitive keys.
- Broad possibilities of function adjustment.
- Tickets are stamped by a dot-matrix printer with configurable characters.
- Notification of a successful validation is provided via in-built optical and acoustic indicators. It is also equipped with sensors which prevent repeated validation without removing the ticket and will notify with an alarm should a ticket be left inside the slot.